email@example.com | www.nih.ar | www.linkedin.com/in/niharsamantaray
Technology Analyst with 6.6 years of experience developing different financial solutions in the banking sector at client locations. Seeking a challenging software engineering position in an organization where my skills and experience can be fully harnessed.
Java Interface development, RDBMS with Oracle PL/SQL, Bash and Python scripting, Automation tools, API Integration, Finacle Core Banking
Technology Analyst - EdgeVerve (Infosys Product Subsidiary) | Dubai, UAE | Feb 2022 - Present
Worked extensively on retail loans and other loan modules. My primary responsibilities includes:
- Integrating business requirement, feasibility and solutioning the same.
- API configuration and enhancement.
Senior Systems Engineer - EdgeVerve | Windhoek, Namibia | Feb 2019 - Feb 2022
Worked on the development, implementation, and support of a new payment system for a client. Below were my responsibilities to complete the deployment of the project:
- Development and enhancement of different types of API generators using Java and Bash scripts that helped in achieving 60 TPS (transaction per second) from 2 TPS.
- Shell script to validate account numbers of different banks and branches in the country.
- Creating different types of API (XML, LST, CSV) to integrate with multiple peripherals and systems.
- Automated the tracing of logs which failed due to unknown reason.
Systems Engineer - EdgeVerve | Bangalore, India | Dec 2016 - Jan 2019
Parallelly worked on multiple short term projects. Data optimization, report generation, development of fronted menus were my responsibilities.
- Optimization of SQL procedures and queries to generate different accounting statements and reports.
- Created command line apps like 'automation of was restart', 'user creation/reset', 'free port finder', 'multiple patch deployment in single instance'.
Systems Engineer - Infosys | Mysore, India | Jun 2016 - Nov 2016
Trained in basics of OOPS and DS programming with UX design to create a replica of an eCommerce website.
Technical and Functional Skills
- Sound knowledge of relational database which uses PL/SQL procedure, functions and complex queries.
- Well aware of Linux and some Unix based servers and its utilities.
- Version controlling using git/svn and defect tracking with Jira.
- Scripting automation, command-line apps, APIs XSD/WSDL validating, VBscript Excel to xml generators.
- Functionally well versed with payments and loans in core banking terms.
Education and Projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering (2012-2016) from BPUT.
- Rust program to consume currency feeds and display the graph as a command-line app.
# Last updated on .